Lease Audit Can Be an Invaluable Tool
A CTS Lease Audit Can Recover Past and Current Overcharges and Create Ongoing Cost Savings – Lost Capital That Goes Straight to Your Bottom Line.
- Immediate Financial Savings by Recovering Past and Current Overpayments.
- Future Billing Integrity and Potential Financial Savings.
- Avoidance of Ongoing Overcharges Through the Lease Term.
- Critical Knowledge Base for New Transactions and Leverage for Renegotiating Lease Renewals.
- Regular and Thorough Audits Help to ensure Only Proper Pass-throughs of Operating Expense Charges
- Keeping Landlords “Honest” and Providing a Deterrent to Improper Charges.
- Brings Your Budget Back in Line with Original Projections.
- Augments Your Staff and Reduces the Burden on a Company’s Real Estate Team and/or Accounting Department.
- Highlights Ambiguous Lease Clauses.
- Identifies Ways to Improve Existing Billing Review Processes and Procedures.
- Outsources Lease Audit Services to Arms-Length/Independent Professionals.
- Peace of Mind in Knowing Your Bills Have Been Reviewed by the Industry’s Leading Experts.