Special Onsite Energy Envelope Cost Reduction Reviews are designed to reduce leasehold energy and related costs. Reviews can include physical surveys of occupied space characteristics, including floor layout, typical use, etc., and can provide suggestions on potential implementations designed to reduce utility expenses – often with significant cost reduction implications.
Benefits can include:
• Efficiencies / Reduction in electricity use
• Energy efficiencies in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and lighting
• Reductions in infrastructure maintenance costs
• Reduction of carbon footprint
• Compliance with sustainability requirements
On prequalified locations, this Energy Assurance Program has the potential to generate between 10% and 20% savings on current electricity expenses.